Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter

Two post in one day... I know...I can hardly believe it myself. It is amazing what you can do when you have time.

This Easter season, even during the move, we have been trying to take extra time to teach our children about the love of God. I have enjoyed using the Resurrection Eggs that I purchased last year at Hobby Lobby 80% off (what a steal!). The boys really enjoy them and loving holding the different objects as Aaron reads about them. It creates so much interest..they are only three, and sometimes have time focusing the whole time, but they love the story book, the eggs and the little items inside. We have been doing one each night at bedtime. I also have picked up some story books that tell about Easter, at the Christian bookstore last year. I have particularly enjoyed reading A Holy Experience, a site I found via MoneySavingMom.com, at Christmas. It is amazing--you should definitely check it out!

Focus on Jesus this year...and on the sacrifice of the Son of God. We are so thankful for His love.

Be Blessed,

Amanda


No comments: