Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Deals!

I got a few deals today that I just have to share! 


Today I got a great STEAL from GROUPON!  I got a Groupon $8 for One Large Any-Topping Pizza at Domino's Pizza (upto $20 value) I had a Groupon credit and was able to buy 3 for $14, which was even a better deal.  You can use 1 at a time, but for us that is three different dinners for $14.  Can't beat that! The link is HERE, but hurry...it is over tonight at midnight!

Also, Coldwater Creek is having a sale on their clearance merchandise.  You get an additional 40% off the already reduced clearance price, check it out HERE.  Plus, I looked them up on Retail Me Not and got a code for an additional 30% off and free shipping.  I got three items for $20 shipped! Click HERE for the Retailmenot codes. 

I also got some freebies in the mail today
I am a member of Vocalpoint and signed up for the Breve' Sample a few weeks ago.  It cup came in the mail and contained a coupon for a free bottle of Breve' Creamer and coupons for friends!  I also got the Nestle-Taster's Choice samples I signed up for--Since it is still really cold here on a daily basis, I'll have no problem using these right up.  I also got some good coupons from Vocalpoint today for the new Frosted Mini Wheats, and from Finish on their facebook page!  Become a member of Vocalpoint today, they send out good samples when you sign up for them on their website. 

No comments: