Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter A Holy Experience

I have really been enjoying this Easter Season with my family, even in the midst of our moving. It is so neat to see the boys really growing and learning about God. They are really enjoying the Resurrection Eggs and I have been blessed by the Easter Devotional by A Holy Experience. To get the down-loadable devotional, subscribe to their email newsletter and there will be a link at the bottom to download. Here is a link to her post. There are instructions on how to do an Easter Passion Tree with your family. We aren't doing that this year...just can't find any of my stuff, but I plan on it next year. Because "Easter's More Important Than Christmas". Be blessed this Easter season...and take time to draw nearer to God.

photo credit

Love and Blessings,

Amanda

No comments: