Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Look what landed at my door today!

The week before Memorial Day I got an email from the Frito Lay Fan Program, of which I am a member to let me know that I would be receiving a box of goodies in the mail.  In the email they called it a Snack Pack, so I was thinking it was going to be sample sizes of the chips...but on my door mat today arrived this box...with 3 full size chip bags, a insulated lunch bag, and a dip mix and recipe card.  


Enclosed (and provided by Frito Lay) were a bag of Lay's Plain Potato Chips, a bag of Tostitos Scoops, a bag of Tostitos Hint of Lime chips, a Dip Creations Mix, and a Frito Lay Lunch bag and recipe card.

What a neat freebie!  We're not going to use them all at once...I'll put some in the freezer to keep them fresh, for use in the coming weeks!


Blessings to you!

Amanda

No comments: