Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Summer Days!

WOW! Has it really been almost 2 weeks since I blogged? Memorial Day and life just happened...and then It was June...it went from being great weather here to HOT, HOT, HOT...which has been absolutely no fun!  I have been spending recent days trying to catch up from travel (laundry, cleaning, unpacking--from the trip and from the move, etc), get my kids back onto their schedule, and trying to keep the weeds in my garden down. Yesterday I decided to switch over the clothes in my kids closets...take out any cold weather clothes that will absolutely not fit next year, put in the summer clothes that have been packed away, and re-organize the closets so that my husband can find something that fits my kids when he dresses them.  It was a huge task...but though I am not completely done, I am almost there...just have to box up the outgrown clothes and put them in storage.  Hopefully I can keep cutting my list down and get caught up by the end of the weekend!  Today was a weigh in...and even though I have been traveling..and not on my own work out schedule, place, time, etc...I lost 2 more pounds! YAY!  I am feeling very successful and pleased!  Hope you are having a great week too!

No comments: