Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cinnamon Chips

After looking at every grocery store I have gone to for the last few months, and looking at them repeatedly on Amazon hoping they will go on sale...I finally found cinnamon chips in the store!!!! I am so excited! I have been wanting to try this recipe for Cinnamon Bread from my friend Kristin, but just couldn't find the chips.  Even this week I saw a recipe from Comfy in the Kitchen for Amish-Style Cinnamon Chip Bread Pudding with Warm Vanilla Milk Topping and it called for cinnamon chips too!  That really got me on the hunt...and after visiting Shipshewana today and finally finding them, and buying 6 bags...I am ready to go.  The other great thing is that it has really cooled off and our windows are open--which means baking is absolutely acceptable.  I just don't know which to try first!

Any new recipes that you have been wanting to try?

Blessings to you,

Amanda

No comments: