Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tater Tot Casserole

Ingredients:
2 pounds ground beef--I cook mine with onion and salt and pepper too!
2 cans cream soup--I almost always use cream of mushroom,but this is my mother in law's recipe and she uses chicken
1 small onion
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. milk
1 pkg tater tots

line bottom of 9x13 pan with ground beef, mix soup, cheese and raw onion and pour over the ground beef.  Cover with tater tots.  pour the milk over and bake.  350* for 45 minutes. 

I have to admit, I didn't do these instructions this time...I used 2--8x8 pans--our family is small and we just don't eat that much in one sitting. Also, I was in a hurry and just mixed everything together and put it in the pan, then topped with the tots. Oh, and since I was freezing I left the milk out too...and will add it on baking day.  Enjoy!

Blessings to you,

Amanda

No comments: