Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Reading

 I am so excited...The Duggar's New book is out...can't wait to read it! I read the last one and it was such practical knowledge...anyway I hope you read it too!













I am also hoping to finish Mary Beth Chapman's book Choosing to See. I am most of the way through and have cried a lot.  Their story is amazing and she is so open and honest about their experience with the death of their daughter Maria. 












Another bit of craziness is that I am looking into buying a wheat grinder for all of our flour grinding and hope
to continue to read up on it while I save up for the grinder I would like to read this....













If I get through all of these this summer it would be awesome! What about you? Anything you want to read this summer?

No comments: