Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Five

We are having a lovely weekend out of town...I hope you are having a great weekend also.  I've been kind of absent this week...I'll be back in full force after the trip home.  Here are my favorite posts this week!

1.  I have been wanting to make butter, and I loved this tutorial.  I can't wait to try it!

2.  I am getting my crafty juices flowing...and I absolutely love this website!  There are fabulous ideas and tutorials on Kojodesigns.  I really want to make this half skirt! 

3.  A friend of ours, Christan posted this recipe on her facebook profile this week.  I think it sounds great...and pretty simple! 

4.  I love...LOVE sugar scrubs...I can't wait to try this idea!  It is always so expensive in the stores and I can't wait to try to make it at home.

5.  Finally, I have been waiting for a busy bag swap to happen once I found this site.  If you are at all interested...jump on this idea now!  LOVE this!  This particular one is for math and reading...I can't wait!

Hope you have had an amazing weekend!

Blessings to you,
Amanda

No comments: