Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One last bit of fall

Before I can completely wrap up fall around here and show you all of the fun things we are doing around here for Christmas...I wanted to take a minute to show you how we spent those months I spent not blogging...
Silas as a firefighter...at church for the harvest party

Lydia my little lady bug...at church

Levi wanted to be a cyclist...just like daddy!


Playing at the harvest party!

helping with the harvest at Mr. Marty's house

going to get the tractor...

going down the lane


That day the boys even took a nap in the cab of the combine...they just slid down on the floor when they just couldn't take it anymore.  Most of the time, however, they were faces flat against the window.  They love riding on the combine. 
A quick front porch picture...at the end of one of my mom's visits...I think Aaron was napping!    

Blessings to you,

Amanda

1 comment:

my little cottage said...

amen nice post thanks for sharing looking for to visit more..blessings from arnhem