Monday, September 7, 2009

Hair

Hair is a rather funny subject around our house...you see--it is everywhere. I have lots of hair..so does Aaron and in turn...the boys do too! We have been doing the haircut thing for Levi since before he was one, but Silas had just had a trim. Well, this week I attacked Silas's hair with the scissors. It just had to be done. He looks so much older now...it is really very sad. But, in light of our new situation, and the fact that dad is home with them and really just refuses to brush his beautiful curls out...he looked very wild and ratty every day! It very much had to be done...my cute little Silas looked like a wild child whose parents just didn't care. I do care...very much...so I cut it! I'll try to post a picture of his new do sometime soon!

Oh...and a very good coupon here!

No comments: