Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few deals

If you don't know yet...I got a teaching job that starts soon...so that explains the lack of posting deals! I have been working hard to get things ready and neglected my own coupons...let alone blogging.

Here are some good deals though...I will still try to get these out whenever possible...don't hold your breath though!

Kashi Coupon Pair it with this one at Target for a good deal on kashi crackers!

A free sample of members mark formula...they are fairly large sized (or at least the ones I got when I was doing formula were) I had them sent to our moms too...when I was doing formula...for lots of freebies.

Also, more free samples here: I got a full roll of toilet paper from this and some wipes, just this week!

$0.50/1 Peter Pan Peanut Butter
$0.50/2 Crunch n' Munch
$1/1 Chef Boyardee 15-oz. can
$1/4 Snack Pack 4-packs
Here

$5/1 bag of Beneful dog food

Check out Target deals here!

Panda Express Coupon

We haven't done this yet or looked into it, but it may be worth trying!
Volunteer and receive a free night's stay in a Sage Hotel

If you volunteer 8 hours of your time to a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, you could qualify for a free night's stay at a Sage Hotel (Marriott, Sheraton, and more). You can read more details here and see the states and hotels which are participating here.

Go here to print a mail-in rebate for up for $8.99 on any Tyson Skillet Creations.

Hope these help...don't forget to get a Sunday paper to grab up all the coupons and checkout moneysavingmom.com for more deals...she posts a lot every day!

No comments: