Saturday, February 7, 2009

Meals

The last few days I have been very motivated...i light of that, I have made--besides the muffins--triple berry cobbler, Chicken Cacciatore, and Lasagna. I divided the chicken caccitori up into two servings and froze one for later and put the lasagna together and placed it in the fridge for quick cooking within the next couple days. Also, our Sam's Club had pork loin on sale for $1.77 per pound so I bought a loin, had it sliced into half inch chops and froze them in servings. The chicken caccitori was easy and tasted good...I sole a few bites. I got the recipe from: http://asimplewalk.blogspot.com/2009/02/chicken-cacciatore.html
I really have enjoyed reading that blog recently.

I've been planning the boys birthday party...nothing too big, just a small little celebration of their lives. Today the weather is so beautiful here...the sun is shining, the snow is finally melted and it is in the 50's.

Let's see what other kind of cooking trouble I can get into in the next few days...I got a hold of a winter minestrone recipe...maybe I'll try that!

No comments: