Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Driven Faith



As I mentioned in the post with the clip of Divided, Aaron and I have been reading Family Driven Faith by Dr. Voddie Baucham .  It is a great book!  We have loved the thought provoking writing.  So, it gave me an idea--I live in an area where I don't really know anyone, we just moved....but if I did, this is the kind of book that we would invite a group of people over...share a meal each week, and really dive into a conversation and have good fellowship as we discuss this book.  Since I can't do that, at least at the moment...I thought I'd do it virtually! If you've read this book, want to read this book, or have never heard of this book....I would love for you to participate.  This is what I am thinking:  Purchase or borrow the book.  Read a chapter each week with your husband.  While you read, go over the questions at the back--in the study guide.  Be ready to discuss what you liked, agreed with, didn't like or agree with,  what impacted you the most, etc. We'll just have a little fellowship right here on my blog.  You don't have to have a blog to comment--just be respectful when you comment.  Ready, Set, GO!  First Discussion will be posted on Friday the 12th--It will be over chapter 1 and the intro.  (I'll try to figure out how to do a link up, so if you have a blog you can link up) 

Blessings,

Amanda
Linking up today at 
Like a Bubbling Brook 

No comments: